Dr. Mercola, Organic Moisturizing Overnight Face Cream, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Date First Available: October 21 2019
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCL-03168
- UPC Code: 810487031684
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
15.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Thick and Rich Formula With Shea Butter to Deeply Moisturize and Lavender to Promote Relaxation
- USDA Organic
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic By: Oregon Tilth
Each hand-picked ingredient has been specifically chosen to help quench, nourish and refine your skin to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Your skin needs overnight replenishing just as much as your body and brain. This thick, deeply moisturizing formula hydrates while you sleep, with a hint of lavender for ultimate relaxation. Also try Dr. Mercola's Organic Moisturizing Daily Face Lotion for a lighter option during the day.
- Lavender - Promotes relaxation while soothing dry and reddened skin.
- Acai - Packed with antioxidants and vitamins C and E to support healthy collagen production and skin elasticity.
- Calendula - Supports an even skin tone by calming the skin, promoting a healthy, youthful glow.
*Certified organic ingredients.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.