Frequently purchased together
- 100% Grind Proof Guarantee
- #1 OTC Brand
- Ultra Light Slim Design
- For Nighttime Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
- Full Protection - Keeps All Teeth From Grinding
- Custom Fit - Molds to Teeth for Snug Fit
- Smartfit™ Tray Helps Provide Dentist Quality Fit
- BPA Free
- 1 Dental Guard
- 1 Smartfit™ Tray
- 1 Storage Case
- Ultra light slim design full protection from grinding
- Flexes to accommodate different mouth sizes
- Secure fit during forming
- Tray handle helps accurate placement
How does the Denetek Ultimate Guard Work?
- Teeth can't touch
- Cushioned bite pads mold to shape of teeth for secure, snug fit.
- Cushioned bite pads provide full protection - keep front & back teeth from grinding.
- Easy breathe flex band goes behind front teeth, allows open air flow.
High Performance Durable Material
- Bite pads mold to shape of teeth for custom fit
- Easy breathe flex band goes behind teeth, allows open air flow, enables drinking & talking
- Cushioned bite pads keep front & back teeth from grinding like a full coverage guard
Indications for Use:
The DenTek Ultimate™ Dental Guard is indicated for use for protection against bruxism or nighttime teeth grinding. It is intended to reduce damage to the teeth and reduce the noise associated with bruxing or grinding.
Easily Custom Fit Your Guard
Complete fitting instructions are inside the package.
Do not use:
- As a sports mouthpiece. The product designed to absorb top-to bottom pressure not shock absorption.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
- If you have loose teeth or teeth that can wiggle.
- If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain or clicking of the jaw.
- If you have any pain from teeth grinding, or other forms of tooth or jaw pain.
- If you have dental implants, or wear dentures, braces or other dental appliances.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Major health problems or serious breathing or respiratory conditions.
- Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum disease.
- Cavities that have no fillings, or loose fillings or caps.
- Difficulty chewing or pain of the jaw, teeth or face.
- Two or more missing teeth.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth.
- You develop jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking when using this product.
- The same symptoms persist after over a month of use.
- The product falls out of your mouth easily.
- The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag.
- You have a change in your bite that persists more than a few minutes after removing the product.
See your dentist every six months.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.