Price includes VAT + FREE shipping over lei180.00
DenTek, Instant Pain Relief, Maximum Strength, Clean Mint, 1 Kit
- Disposable Applicators
- Benzocaine 20% / Oral Anesthetic
- Relieves Oral Pain & Toothaches
- No Fingers No Mess
- 50 Single use disposable applicators
- 1 Handle
- 1 Bottle of Liquid Benzocaine, 0.118 fl oz (3.5 ml)
- + 1 Carrying Case
Use: For the temporary relief of pain due to:
- Canker sores
- Cold sores
- Sore gums
Dip applicator into liquid.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Apply a small amount of product to the affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Children between 2 and 12 years:
- Should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years:
- Do not use.
|Benzocaine 20%||Oral pain reliever|
|Inactive ingredients:Peppermint oil, polyethylene glycol 400, spearmint oil, sucrose|
Choking hazard - small parts. Keep applicators out of reach of children under 3.
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- Pale. gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- Rapid heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- For teething
- In children under 2 years of age
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more han 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For toothaches, use only as a temporary remedy until a dentist can be seen
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.