Best By: May 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01130
- UPC Code: 819005011306
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 8.8 cm , 0.08 kg
Frequently purchased together
- The Diamond of the Forest, a True Gem for Overall Wellness
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Grown on birch trees in extremely cold climates, evidence of chaga dates back to 4000 B.C. Since the beginning, the chaga mushroom has been enlisted as a powerful restorative. Today, not only has chaga become a trendy superfood boasting a high ORAC score, but its earthy flavor as a tea imparts a grounded peacefulness, or medication in a cup.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- 100% Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of water heated to 160°-175°. Cover and steep for 4-6 minutes.
Organic chaga mushroom.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.|
*DV = %Daily Value