Sierra Bees, Argan Balm With Cocoa & Shea Butter, 1 oz (28 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: March 2021
Shipping Weight:0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MBE-00951
- UPC Code: 898220009510
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
5.4 x 5.4 x 7.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Sierra Bee Argan Balm
- Beeswax Infused with Cocoa & Shea Butter
- With Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Ingredients Inspired Nature
- pH Balanced & Suitable for All Skin Types*
- USDA Organic, Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- No Sulfates, Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes
- Cruelty-Free, No Animal Testing
Sierra Bee Argan Balm contains ingredients inspired by nature and a little goes a long way. Use daily as your all-in-one, all natural, ultra-concentrated, nourishing skin moisturizing balm.
3 Things to Avoid in Your Beauty Products
Apply wherever you have dry or irritated skin as needed.
Extra virgin olive oil*, Beeswax*, Cocoa Butter*, Argan Oil*, Shea Butter*, Non-GMO Vitamin E.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.*
- Store in a cool, dry place (room temperature is best).