Olay, Complete, UV365 Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, Normal, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: January 2021
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LAY-00094
- UPC Code: 075609000942
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
12.4 x 6.9 x 3.6 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- With Vitamins E, B3 & C
- UV365 Daily Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- SolaSheer Technology™
- 48 Hours of Hydration
- Vitamin E, B3 and C
- Light, Non-Greasy Formula
- Dermatologically Tested
- Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pore)
- Recommended Daily Use - Skin Caner Foundation
What It Does:
- Helps prevent premature skin damage with broad spectrum SPF UVA/UVB sunscreen
- Conditions Skin Surface with Vitamins E & C to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Provides 48 hours of hydration
- Result healthy-looking, beautiful skin
- Help prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Water, glycerin, polyethylene, dimethicone, isopropyl isostearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, propylene glycol, niacinamide*, panthenol**, tocopheryl acetate***, stearyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, cetyl alcohol, dimethiconol, peg-100 stearate, fragrance, sodium benzoate, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, disodium edta, stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid.|
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.