GAT, NITRAFLEX + Creatine, Cotton Candy, 14.8 oz (420 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
GAT, NITRAFLEX + Creatine, Cotton Candy, 14.8 oz (420 g)
- Expiration Date: October 2022
Shipping Weight:0.59 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GAT-02147
- UPC Code: 816170021475
- Package Quantity: 14.8 oz
14.7 x 9.1 x 9.1 cm , 0.5 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Clinically Tested†
- Nitraflex Formula with Added Creatine
- With Creapure Creatine
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds†
- GAT Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
- Feel Your Power Surging Within Minutes
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. Nitraflex+Creatine pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when use as directed.†
Unique Properties of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex + Creating:
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex+C is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex+C within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline:Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ration of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.†
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex.† A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.†
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was added at a powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-sensation).
- Creatine: Creapure Creatine provides a superior level of performance for athletes. Creatine drives an increased power output, muscle endurance, and muscle volumization. Consuming 2 g of creatine for 6 weeks significantly increased plasma creatine concentration.
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex+C contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscle pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)†
†Scientific References 1. Romero MJ et al. (2006). Cardiovasc Drug Rev 24(3-4): 275. 2. Sureda A et al. (2009). Free Rad Res 43(9): 828. 3. Dr. Natasha Miljkovic (MD) (2002). Study performed at the Department of Orthopedic Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia. 4. Clinical study performed by VDF FutureCeuticals. 5. Study conducted by Dr. Patrick Jacobs (2012) Superior Performance Research. 6. Rawson Ph.D. et al. Nutrition April 2011, Issue 4 pages 451-455.
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Nitraflex mixed with 6 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex+C with 10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex+C with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
Special Times of Use (Take 1 Serving):
- Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed.
Pineapple fruit powder, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, silicon dioxide, calcium silicate, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, beet root powder (color).
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or are trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Heat, humidity and/or moisture may cause some clumping to this product. This is normal and easily broken up or the jar can be shaken before each use. This does not in any way affect the quality or performance of the product.
Store in a cool dry place.
Note: One serving contains 1.4 g Sugar, 325 mg caffeine, 1500 mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium fructopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 14 g (approx. 1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)||2 g||†|
|L-Citrulline Malate||1.5 g||†|
|CarnoSyn (Beta-Alanine)||1.5 g||†|
|L-Arginine Malate||1 g||†|
|Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar Powder||1.4 g||†|
|L-Arginine Alpha-Keto Glutarate||500 mg||†|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||325 mg||†|
|DMAE (as DMAE bitartrate)||250 mg||†|
|Calcium Fructoborate||100 mg||†|
|Yohimbe Bark Extract||10 mg||†|
|Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed Root Extract)||0.01 mg||†|
|Trans Pterostilbene||0.01 mg||†|
|†DV not established.|