Cosrx, AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, 100 ml
Cosrx, AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, 100 ml
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: CRX-47004
- UPC Code: 8809416470047
- Package Quantity: 100 ml
15.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
|Combo Discount:||- lei8.41|
- Expecting Tomorrow
- "Savior for Skin without Content of Whitehead and Sebum"
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion, giving a radiant, reduces the appearance of whiteheads.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid, cleans up the skin and relaxes pores with dead skin cell and other skin trouble, removing whiteheads in pores also.
AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears off old dead skin cell inside the pores and works with vitamin, whiteners and natural moisturizer as treatment, to manage dead skin cell without stimulation, to help with management of skin making it healthier and more vital.
Correct application method:
1. We recommend usage for evenings as this is high-concentrate, and spread lightly on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell in the serum/essence stage after using skin and toner to clean skin texture.
2. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face, to absorb by tapping softly with fingertips.
3. If you feel severe stimulation or your purpose is removal of whitehead and sebum, wash off after 4 to 5 minutes lightly with lukewarm water.
4. Only after fully absorbing AHA 7 whitehead Power Liquid, use other essence and cream, and the next morning do not forget to use sunscreen such as sun cream.
Pyrus malus (apple) fruit water, butylene glycol, glycolic acid, water, niacinamide, sodium hydroxide, 1,2-hexanediol, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanedioll.
1. AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a high-concentrate AHA product and use a small amount on areas with whiteheads and dead skin cell for the skin to adapt itself. Begin with one time a week, and after the skin cell for the skin to adapt itself. Begin with one time a week, and after the skin has adapted, use 2 to 3 times a week, for maintaining clean skin without dead skin cell sebum, or whiteheads.
2. On days when you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products, AHA products, BHA products, retinol, or Vitamin C elements.
3. After the use of AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, use serum or mask product for moisture retention and antioxidant function for a heightened moisture retention effect.
An excellent exfoliator. The 7% glycolic acid is ideal for closed comodines. I use this 5 days a week and I see a difference. The formula is very light and ot sinks well into the skin.
AMAZING FOR CLOSED COMEDONES
Posted by 5081748232170514952 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My closed comedones aren't the worst, they are very tiny and almost untraceable unless I wear makeup. I have them aaaaall over my face though; it feels as if every pore in my skin is clogged up with something. My cheeks are specially bad. I gave this a shot hoping the glycolic acid would help reduce them. It totally has! They are not 100% gone yet but after three months use I can say that my cheeks and forehead look a lot clearer, and I think this product might be really helping my acne scarring as well! Very happy with it.
Posted by 5659728424341084966 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase
A gentle AHA that's good if your skin can't handle higher concentrations. Absorbs quickly and softens skin.
Posted by 5051128220701782282 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I'm not using this every day. Only 2x per week. It does burn a bit, bit not much and not for long. I think it does help to remove dead skin cells,
Posted by 5361973863462399884 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
If I knew HOW to use this, I'm sure I'd love it. I'm just not clear on how or when to apply it, for how long, am i supposed to wash it off? I'd just like some clarity. I bought because of the great reviews but I haven't found anyone who explains how to use it.