BabyGanics, Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray, 50 + SPF, 6 fl oz (177 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%) of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.59 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BGN-01207
- UPC Code: 813277012078
- Package Quantity: 6 fl oz
8.1 x 2.9 x 1.5 in, 0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Tear Free
- Water Resistant
- UVA + UVB Protection Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- + NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend
- Pediatrician + Dermatologist Tested
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Zinc oxide 11.2% Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vp/hexadecene copolymer, glyceryl stearate, hexaglyceryl polyricinoleate, polysorbate 80, phenethyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, hexaglyceryl polyricinoleate, polysorbate 80, phenetyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, sodium magnesium silicate, xanthan gum, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethytaurate copolymer, citric acid, squalane, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, polysorbate 60, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil, sorbitan isostearate.|
|No: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Sensitive skin friendly sunscreen! Lifetime 5% off! use below (green text) on checkout
Posted by R Z N 2 1 7 on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase
I have a friend who doesn't use sunblock because she is allergic to every sunscreen she tried. But when i introduced this to her, she had no allergic reaction to it and she's so happy that she finally found a sunscreen that fits her sensitive skin. She then immediately ask me to order one for her. :)
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase
Good product and such cute packaging!
Worked well for a sensitive white skin
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase
My bf has a sensitive skin that burns fast. We've purchased this product before going to Egypt. He has used it as prescribed every two hours and was able to stay at the sun for the full day plus swimming at he sea from time to time. After a week he has good suntan but without redness or sunburns. Also liked the spray version as it is easier in usage.
Goes on too thick
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase
I was expecting a light spray, but goes on as a white cream that needs to be rubbed in.
Best zinc sunscreen, and we’ve tried them all!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It sprays for the kids, ribs in easily, isn’t thick or leaves a white residue, and it really protects!!! It also has a nice floral scent that I’m not allergic to! We love this sunscreen, and we’ve tried them all!!